TOXICOLOGY, ECOTOXICOLOGY, SAFETY/RISK ASSESSMENT & VIGILANCE
Adaptability | Agility | Clarity | Innovation | Vision
Your safety and regulatory partner in Europe, Middle-East and Africa
Toxi Plan takes care of safety assessment, regulatory toxicology and ecotoxicology in 6 lines of business :
Work with us and grow without regulatory worries to the European market. Take benefit of our 3 competitive strengths :
ASSET N°1 :
Our regulatory expertise in several fields such as REACh regulation 1907/2006/EC, CLP regulation 1272/2008/EC, regulation for cosmetics 1223/2009/EC, European standard EN 13432:2000 for packaging recoverable through composting and biodegradation, regulation for food contact materials 1935/2004/CE, standard ISO 10993-1:2018 and ISO 14971:2019 for biological assessment of medical devices, restricted substance list (RSL, 2019) etc.
- We cover REACh registration and safety data sheet (SDS) drafting for cosmetic raw materials.
- We evaluate safety of ingredients and cosmetic products, from the laboratory stage to the placing on the market.
- We perform post-market surveillance for cosmetic products and provide cosmetovigilance or adverse event (AE) reports.
- We write finished product SDS for customs and/or facilities requiring environmental impact assessment (ICPE, French environment code).
- We evaluate safety of biodegradable packaging and propose our ecotoxicology skills.
- We help the transition from cosmetic product to medical device and take over biological assessment of medical devices.
- We make restricted substance list (RSL) for apparel and footwear, and we analyze a plethora of European regulations (e.g. REACH, CLP, cosmetics etc).
ASSET N°2 :
Our scientific and/or IT innovations.
- We want to meet the challenge of the future and we are working on the development of artificial intelligence software to support our scientific experts in toxicology and ecotoxicology. Supported by our scientists, this software will allow you to automatically update your regulatory file.
- We are implementing a supplier database accessible on our software, in order to provide you with regulatory documents for raw materials (previsouly checked by our experts). You will be able to choose raw materials for your new formulas without worrying about the regulatory compliance of the documents.
- We are developing our future mobile application in ecotoxicology. This app will scan products referenced to Toxi Plan to show consumers the impact of your ingredients, products and packaging on aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
- We propose toxicological and/or ecotoxicological plans to better assess toxicology and/or ecotoxicology for your new ingredients (e.g. peptides, extracts etc.).
- As often as necessary, we use toxicology and ecotoxicology in silico, as well as « read-across » approach, to predict the toxicity of a new molecule or a molecule without available data.
ASSET N°3 :
Our company values are based on :
Our toxicologists, ecotoxicologists, chemists and scientists have a duty and responsability to protect human health and the environment. Their decisions are thoroughly considered and are subject to both regular alignments of experts and a « Quality » approach meaning double check. We are rigorous on safety and we find innovative and safe alternatives in order not to block your business.
Degrees of our toxicologists, ecotoxicologists and safety assessors are not only recognized in Europe (e.g. regulation for cosmetics (EC) N°1223/2009, article 10, paragraph 2), but also in French legislation, more precise and strict on the professional qualification required (e.g. ministerial ruling of 25 February 2015 on the professional qualification of cosmetic product safety assessors for human health).
Our scientists acquired and developed skills in biology, chemistry, ecology, ecotoxicology, pharmacology, regulatory affairs, safety assessment and toxicology, during their studies and professional career (see about Toxi Plan). Therefore, all our service offerings have naturally been written by them and make sure that they know how to properly estimate due dates and costs to produce quality.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
There is always an innovative, safe and suitable solution to your regulatory issues. Here, we draw up customised solutions to meet your special requirements.
Your information and data are carefully stored and secured in our systems. We follow strict internal procedures and sign non-disclosure agreements.
We are the new generation of scientists and we felt we have to make a move for our planet. We promote ecotoxicology to give the scientific evidence put forward by your eco-brands.
The future mobile application where you will see the impact of ingredients, products and packaging on aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
Join us on Instagram to follow the development progress of our ecotoxicological mobile application. We will gradually announce brands and products that join the ecotoxicological database of Toxi Plan’s mobile application. Then, you will be able to scan the products referenced on our application and see their effects on the environment (e.g. phytoplankton, zooplankton, plants etc.).
@companies, reinforce your environmental commitment to your consumers and evaluate environmental risks of your ingredients, products and packaging at Toxi Plan. We are a fully independent and impartial scientific company.
@consumers, Toxi Plan does not belong to any industrial group. The company is managed by a toxicologist/ecotoxicologist/chemist who is supported by its scientific experts. We defend values such as human health, the environmental protection, the scientific evidence and integrity. This application is designed to help you select the product that will have the least impact on aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
#ToxiPlan #SafetyForYou #SafetyForTheEnvironment
WE ARE LOCATED IN TOULOUSE
Come & Visit Us
78, Allées Jean Jaurès
Le Pré Catelan, Bâtiment F
31000 Toulouse, France
Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday to Sunday : Closed
Information, Quote, Questions ?
Here, we anticipate safety